Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The MySpace radio monopoly and the airwaves boycott

Rupert Murdoch is such a fucking sell out and I hate the Gorillaz despite help, I like big tits I like big tits I like big tits. That son of a bitch and bastard really jinxed the shit out of me. I was ready to record with a singer songwriter and he offered me the chance to change my name when he revoked it and changed it back to the old revisionist unfriendly format despite my friend network (in vain conditionally without of my control) and relative publicity. I can't even use the profile I created because I can't change the header from Panthropomorphication which included the note (bass seeking full piece) even if I were able to form a band under that nomination. All I can promise is within the distant future another wave of music less lackluster to enlighten the equilibrium of listeners as the ultimate muse despite environmental stressors, one that will supercede radio by a boycott just as naturally arbitrary or preternatural as the material itself and reduce the name dropping facet of the music industry back to word of mouth. The status quo is indifferent to talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment